Copyright, Terms of Image Use & Privacy Notice
Copyright & Terms of Image Use.
1) All images, content, and design are the exclusive copyright of Si Barber. No use of them may be made without my written consent.
2) No use of my images may be made on social media, blogs, mobile applications, in print, online or via email without prior written permission.
3) licenses are only granted to named clients. All licenses are non-transferable. Non transferable means you cannot grant rights to another person, organisation or business to reproduce the image. If you are not sure if this covers all of your intended usage please contact me for clarification.
4) Authorised usage fees are agreed expressly by Si Barber.
5) You must credit the image to Si Barber each it is used. If you fail to do so an additional 100% of the original applicable licence fee will be payable. In either case the metadata embedded must remain in the image to prevent it becoming 'orphaned'.
6) Where use of an image has been made, but payment has not been received interest equivalent to the Bank of England's base rate plus 8% compounded daily will be added to the invoice.
7) In accordance with the Copyright Design & Patents Act 1988 Si Barber asserts his moral rights and objects to any derogatory treatment or unauthorised alterations, manipulations or deletions of his works. This right is asserted generally and in accordance with Section 78 of the Act.
8) All transactions/uses of my images fall under the jurisdiction of English law.
9) All invoices are subject to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Contact me for terms and conditions of commissioning.
Si Barber Photography respects the privacy of website users.
Si Barber Photography is based in the UK, and uses, retains information for business and professional purposes in line with UK data protection regulations.
Si Barber Photography may use Google Analytics which generates statistical and other information by using cookies on users’ computers. This information is helps create usage reports. Google stores this information.
Si Barber Photography will use personal information to:
Provide specifically requested information (ie answer your e-mails or contact you when necessary) and carry out their legitimate business that may include providing communications services for others, consultancy and advisory services, education, training and preparing information with a view to publication.
Consent is sought wherever and whenever possible and required. However, some information may be held for journalistic purposes, or for reasons of literature and art where consent is not required.
Si Barber Photography will only disclose personal information when required to do so by law.
Si Barber Photography takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data.
Some data may be stored with cloud services such as Photoshelter and BackBlaze.
Information provided is stored on secure (password protected) servers and devices.
Si Barber Photography cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Data Protection Policy Amendments
Si Barber Photography may update this policy from time to time by posting revisions here. Please check here occasionally for any changes.
Users may request copies of personal information held by Si Barber Photography, subject to providing appropriate evidence of identity – such as a copy of the photo pages of a passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a (utility) bill showing your current address.
Si Barber Photography may withhold information within legal limits.
By e-mailing Si Barber Photography, you authorise them to retain such personal information within the scope of current legislation.
Si Barber Photography accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of other websites.
Please inform Si Barber Photography if personal information needs correcting or updating.
Questions or queries about this policy and data retention should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Si Barber, Guanock Terrace, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5QT.